This website is maintained by ParallelChain Lab Private Limited (Singapore) and ParallelChain Lab Limited (Hong Kong).
- ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means ParallelChain Lab Private Limited (Singapore) and ParallelChain Lab Limited (Hong Kong) collectively with which you are interacting;
- ‘the site’ means the www.isba.global website you are visiting or engaging with;
- ‘you’ and ‘your’ means you, the person engaging with us, registering for our events or information or services or visiting our site; and
- Information’ means information, data, text, content, analysis, news, reports, programmes, photographs, picture, graphics, video, audio, software and other materials, communications, transmissions and other items, tangible or intangible.
2. HOW TO CONTACT US.
3. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU.
- Information you give us: We collect any information you provide to us when you complete registration forms, or provide us with your details over the phone, by email or any other communication channels, for example when you register an account with us, register to attend one of our events or subscribe to our mailing list. This information might include your name, address, email address, phone number and other information relevant to the event or service that you’re registering for.
- Information we collect about you: We will collect any information contained in any correspondence between you and us via contact forms on websites, over the phone, by email or any other communication channels.
- We may collect, for the purposes of any events that we operate badged access for, information about your location in and engagement with the event. For example, for certain events, access will be granted via a badge which holds your registration details including personal information. You will be required to use your badge to gain access to the event. In this situation we will collect information about when you enter the event and which sponsors you have engaged with.
- We may collect information about you visiting our website and how you use it. This may include your IP address, geographical location, device information, browser type, referral source, length of visit, operating system, number of page views and similar information. This information may be collected by a third party website analytics service provider on our behalf and/or may be collected using cookies. For more information on cookies please refer to paragraph 6 below.
- Information we receive from third parties: We may collect information about you from third parties that we work closely with for the purposes of delivering to you the services that you request from us. For example, we may engage third parties to assist us with our online event registration systems or payment systems; these entities will collect information directly from you on our behalf. We may engage third parties to operate event websites on our behalf; these entities will collect information directly from you about your visits to the website on our behalf. We may also receive information about you from third parties where you have consented to such third party sharing your information with us.
4. HOW WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU.
You agree that we may use your information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with services or information that you have requested from us such as attendance (virtual or physical) at one of our events;
- to contact you with information about an event that you’re attending;
- to keep in contact with you about other events or services of ours that we believe may interest you;
- to share information with other entities within ParallelChain Lab Pte. Ltd. or other selected third parties, to enable them to contact you with information about goods or services that may interest you;
- to provide user service and support, deal with enquiries or notify you of changes in relation to your attendance at one of our events, use of our site or other services;
- to carry out aggregated and anonymised research about general consumer engagement with our events, sites and services;
5. WHO WE MIGHT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH.
You agree that we can share your personal information with:
- other entities within ParallelChain Lab Pte. Ltd. or other selected third parties that we work with, where necessary for the purposes of delivering to you services that you request from us. For example, when you register to attend an event that we host, we may need to share your information with third party sub-contractors, service providers or other by ParallelChain Lab Pte. Ltd. entities.
- any other ParallelChain Lab Pte. Ltd. entities or selected third party that you consent to our sharing your information with for marketing purposes;
- any other third parties where necessary to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law
7. THIRD PARTY CONTENT, SITES AND CONTRIBUTORS.
8. HOW WE LOOK AFTER YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW LONG WE KEEP IT FOR.
We use appropriate technological and operational security measures to protect your information against any unauthorised access to or unlawful use. We will retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us or for as long as the law otherwise permits.
Transmission of information over the internet can be insecure, and although we employ measures to protect your information from unauthorised access, you acknowledge that we cannot always guarantee the security of information sent over the internet.
9. WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION.
10. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA.
We will retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you, and to comply with our legal obligations. You may request a listing of personal data held or for that data to be edited or erased through the contact details provided at paragraph 2.
11. YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT.
At any point whilst we are in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
12. CHANGES TO SITES.
We may, in our sole discretion and at any time, without notice to you, add to, amend or remove any Information from our sites, or alter the presentation, substance, or functionality of our sites.
14. DATA ACCURACY DISCLAIMER.
We have always exercised its best efforts to conduct in good faith and has taken reasonable care to ensure that the information on our sites is accurate, current, complete, fit for its intended purpose and compliant with applicable law and regulation as at the date of publishing. No warranty or representation of any kind regarding the accuracy, validity or completeness of the information on our sites is given and, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, no liability is accepted for the accuracy or completeness of such information. We accept no liability for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from action taken, or not taken, in reliance on information or materials contained on this website. We provide information to third-parties such as media agencies and analysts to assist in marketing activities. The information provided at the time may now be obsolete, we expressly reject any liability for damages of any kind resulting from the use, reference to, or reliance on such information. In the event of any inconsistency between the information on our sites and external sources, the former shall prevail. The links on our sites may take you to other sites that are not under our control. Links to other websites do not constitute an endorsement by us of such websites or the Information, products, advertising or other materials available on those websites. You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the content, accuracy or availability of any Information provided by linked websites or liable for any loss or damage caused by, arising out of or in connection with use of or reliance on any Information, materials, goods or services available on or through any such websites.
16. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION.